FIRST TIME OUT?
We at Select strive to offer our customers the best paintball and airsoft experience.
From the time you arrive at the field, we want you to feel at home...
Feel free to call and ask any questions you may have, but most of them can probably be found here...
frequently asked questions
FAQ for Paintball
What should I wear?
- Layers are best. Make sure you have proper footwear to be able to run around in the bush. Flip flops are not permitted.
What should I bring?
- Water, bug spray, sunscreen
What is the minimum age requirement?
- The minimum age at Select Paintball is 12 .
- No exceptions - field insurance requirement
Can I bring my own gear?
How much does it hurt?
- Think about getting an elastic snapped on your skin… about that bad. But in the middle of a game, with layers and all the adrenaline of what's going on around you, it won’t be that bad.
Can I bring my own paintballs?
- No, unless we host a BYOP (bring your own paint) event.
How long will it take to go through 500 paintballs?
- It really depends on how much each player shoots. Some people can shoot 500 rounds in one game (10minuites) others take one shot in an entire game. It truly depends on the player.
Will the paintballs stain my clothes?
- No, all the paint we sell is high-quality GI paint which is non-toxic and non-staining